منتدى الغريبات
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اليد في اليد ننشأ منتدى على طاعة الله وسنة الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم - المنتدى للنساء فقط -

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

اللهم اننا ضعفاء فانتصر

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
الراجية عفو ربها
الغريبة الفعالة
الراجية عفو ربها

عدد الرسائل : 122
العمل/الترفيه : احب كل عمل يقربني لله عزوجل
sms : <!--- MySMS By AlBa7ar Semauae.com --><form method="POST" action="--WEBBOT-SELF--"> <!--webbot bot="SaveResults" u-file="fpweb:///_private/form_results.csv" s-format="TEXT/CSV" s-label-fields="TRUE" --><fieldset style="padding: 2; width:208; height:104"> <legend><b>My SMS</b></legend> <marquee onmouseover="this.stop()" onmouseout="this.start()" direction="up" scrolldelay="2" scrollamount="1" style="text-align: center; font-family: Tahoma; " height="78">أهلا وسهلا بكن في منتدى الغريبات]</marquee></fieldset></form><!--- MySMS By AlBa7ar Semauae.com -->
اللهم أنصر اخواننا في غزة : اللهم اننا ضعفاء فانتصر N7n
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/05/2008

اللهم اننا ضعفاء فانتصر Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: اللهم اننا ضعفاء فانتصر   اللهم اننا ضعفاء فانتصر I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 13 مايو 2008, 01:15

Making sure they get to school.

Helping Ladies across the street..

Providing childcare.

Allowing them a place to rest (permanently)

Access to Healthcare.

Construction projects (demolition)

Respecting American and British pacifist resisters (such as American Rachel Corrie)

And others.

And if you are not satisfied, now, with the truth the following pictures are war crimes as defined by the UN, The Hague and the Geneva Convention.

Using images of your enemy dead or alive (violation)

Human shields (violation)

Live Burial Torture (violation)

And as a last resort, Execution (violation)

These IDF soldiers have faces... I can clearly see them...Cant you? Why are they not being prosecuted? Because it is systematic process that is driven by the government designed to force the people of Palestine into exile so Israel can claim all the land and resources.

This where my American tax dollars are going, do you know where your tax dollars are at? TAKE THE TIME TO FIND THE TRUTH. So many lives depend on it. I, like so many Americans, am Caucasian, non-Arab, and religious. I can no longer sit back with good conscience and do nothing while my government is supporting the types of terrorist actions that we have condemned Muslim Fundamentalist for. Call your Congressman and Senator, send an email to the White House and demand that our government negotiate FAIRLY with both sides and bring a fair and just solution to Palestine and Israel ...

(CRUELTY OF ISRAEL
PLS DELIVER TO YOUR FRIENDS
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
دمعة حزينة
الغريبة الفعالة
دمعة حزينة

عدد الرسائل : 205
sms :

My SMS
أهلا وسهلا بكن في منتدى الغريبات]

اللهم أنصر اخواننا في غزة : اللهم اننا ضعفاء فانتصر N7n
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/04/2008

اللهم اننا ضعفاء فانتصر Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: اللهم اننا ضعفاء فانتصر   اللهم اننا ضعفاء فانتصر I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 13 مايو 2008, 19:46

اللهم اننا ضعفاء فانتصر 282feb1c51
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

اللهم اننا ضعفاء فانتصر
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الغريبات :: أقسام الواحة الثقافية و الترفيهية :: واحة الصوتيات و المرئيات-
انتقل الى: